Sunday, March 23, 2014

Praying about how to best help struggling youth pastors

Thanks for traveling to my site. I am curently thinking and praying about how best to help struggling youth pastors. I have over the years come across many hurting, struggling, depressed, burned out, and even jaded youth pastors. My desire with this site is to...

1. Help guys by listening and hearing what they have gone through
2. Being compassionate to youth pastors as they process their pain and struggle
3. Loving the church for them and for Christ's sake
4. Helping pastors not walk away from Christ or ministry.
5. Helping pastors believe once again in Christ's church

I just want this site/ministry to be faithful to a calling to help youth pastors heal and continue to walk with God. I am praying about a direction and vision for what God is going to do with this. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment